We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Camping fun














Here are some pics from our FIRST CAMPING TRIP OF 09!!! We went to bruneau sand dunes and had lots of fun. Ruth and Jeremy surprised us by coming up to stay the night and we were so excited! The kids collected rocks and water in their buckets, and had some fun with the camper screens! Then Mikey cooked his famous "Mountain Man"breakfast and we loved every bit of it! The next few pics are of Ruth and Jeremy (as seen by photographer Elliott), and my little ward, Karver. since I am watching him several times a week, I felt it my right to style his hair in my traditional favorite "banker style". Isn't he cute! Notice his two little teeth in the last pic! Love you all, and all is well.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Yes! I would say that little banker boy is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! :) Thanks so much for watching him!! You have been a life saver! :) Love you for doing it

Johnson Family said...

wow! I am sooo impressed with your newfound blogging entries!! It keeps me up to date with all the kiddos there. We have your parents here for the night before they head back to Pocatello. It is soo much fun and they said, "you guys just have to meet Elliot, he is such a funny character!!!"
Can't wait to see them all and meet a few for the first time.

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Thank you for the great pictures! It looks like the kids had so much fun and how GREAT to have Crozier's surprise you.
We vote for Karver's "banker hairdo." You do know how to make a baby look old and mature. WE LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT.