We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

summer fun times!















Here are a bunch of photos to sum up the fun we've been having this summer! I tried something new with my sister Heather: pickling!! We went wild asparagus picking twice, and into the mountains to pick "kosari" (fiddle-head fern), and we pickled both of those. We have been camping again, with the Wilson's this time, and it was super-fun! No wild animal sightings this time. The kids both finished their semesters at the Little gym, Lucy in her cheerleading class, and Elliott in his sports class. Lucy graduated from preschool and is onto kindergarten in the fall!! Lucy used a sharp knife to cut mushrooms! I threw a birthday party for my father-in-law, and made "jockey cake" for him--an old family favorite. Here ya go, Enjoy.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am loving, loving, the update!!!! It is soooo good to see what you guys are up to... and guess what???? We get to see you all in a month!!!! Yahoo!!! So excited for that !!!
Love you!
Christa Johnson

Jeremy and Ruth said...

That is soo cute!! I love your little family and I am sad we wont be living soo close! but you guys should come visit us! :)