We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Fun









Lucy lost her first tooth!! It wiggled for a few days, and then she was showing me how far she could twist it an dit just fell out in the middle of sacrament meeting!! YAY! We just got back from our family reunion in Bear Lake, Ut, and we had so much fun! I am going to include tonz of pictures from that. I have to tell just one story! Lucy and I were getting breakfast ready the other morning. I poured my cereal, then went to the bathroom. When I got back, I poured the milk and sat down to eat; right next to Lucy. I reached for my first bite and found that I had a fork instead of a spoon! Lucy burst into laughing hysterically and said she switched them while I was out! That is officially her first prank, Mikey and I are so proud!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

it is so wonderful to see pictures from the family reunion. i miss it already.. the cool weather, the fun times, the family, the awesomeness of it all!!! I just loved it all!!!
We already miss you guys so I am glad you included lots of pictures.
Love ya,
Christa

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Bonnie, great pictures that capture the fun. Lucy's prank was very cute. Glad that you shared it. We had so much fun with everyone. There were tons of sweet memories made.We love you and yours. (from Mom)