We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We are still here




Sorry about the late blog update. Turns out it is MUCH easier to post pictures to facebook, so I have been doing that instead! If you are desperate for more Hynes family, just make mikey or I your friend on facebook, and you can see all you want! In the meantime, here are some pics from the last month!

The first is from Lucy's first kindergarten field trip! they went to the firestation across the street. Elliott and Lucy both loved it.


Now on to Halloween! Can you guess who they are? I love how pretty Lucy feels, and how into character Elliott is!

That about covers it...fun times at the Hynes Home!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I love your beautiful kids!!! Their costumes were unbeatable!!!! They are both beautiful and handsome and I love, love, love their smiles!!!
And no, this isn't just the pain meds talking, I really do love you guys!!!

Love, Crazy Cancer Christa

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Cute Pictures -- but not very "Christmasey." I am sure more will be coming.

Love our visits and you are welcome to come and visit here and see our new remodled home.