We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, March 7, 2011

March is here...March is here!!!!


But first...what happened in February? Let me sum it up for you with a dialogue of pictures!

For Valentine's Day, Mike got Lucy and I a pedicure, her first, my haven't-had-one-in-12-years! So, on President's Day, we were off on our little date. The pedicure was scary for Lucy because it was an unknown, and it was AMAZING for me to have my puffy, pregnant lady feet pampered. Lucy lost her fears as soon as the water bath was turned on and she realized she had a captive audience in the pedicurist...several times she and her husband commented on what a chatter Lucy was. That's one of the things I love about her!



Here is the finished product. Lucy chose a nice purple, and I didn't choose anything; much to the confusion of the pedicurist! I just like them clean and pretty.


Then, as if that wasn't enough, it was time for my semi-annual hair appointment! Hooray! Elliott got his hair all Superman-ed out and we took a little beauty shot. I love the grin on his face in this one.

Oh wait...it gets better! Harmony and Had Abogi offered to watch ALL the grandkids over night so the parents could play! So, after dropping the kids off Friday night, Mike and I .....went home and went to bed. I know, not exciting, but VERY appreciated. The best part of the whole thing was the time the kids got to spend together and with their grandparents. I received text photos from the people in the action. Here is what they did:

Rowan had a Jedi tournament on Saturday, so he grabbed Elliott and they fought some super- villains! Elliott said he beat Darth Vadar twice! This must be him training with Yoda.


That left Lucy and Merric to play with Harmony all day Saturday. She loved it.

This is the craziness that must have taken place all night Friday...you guys are amazing Harmony and Had Abogi!

That is the rest of our February. What a wonderful time! We are SOOOO looking forward to spring and warmth and gardens and sunshine and water-games and blossoms and flowers and BABY!! April can't come fast enough, but if all the weeks are as fun as this one was, we will enjoy the wait.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You look beautiful! I really like your hair!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

What fun times! Yoon and Larry are wonderful. The pictures are great. Everyone looks so good.
We miss you all.
Grama and Papa