We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Friday, June 3, 2011

Uh...Pregnancy Photos

I meant to do this a couple of months ago, but life's been crazy lately, so I forgot. That's ok though, right? I'm allowed some craziness I think! Anyway, these aren't really for your enjoyment; sorry. They are more for my personal records. I've never done this pregnancy photo thing, so I thought I'd give it a go since it might be my last time on this wild ride! Here they are. If you flip down quick, you can watch me grow! Fun times. It starts with the day I found out I was pregnant, last August, and it ends with 36 weeks, about a week and a half before I had Archer. (Funny how it's not just your belly that grows huh? hee hee).








3 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

These are soo cute! I am glad you posted them! You look GREAT all through out your pregnancy! WOW!! hott mama

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Very clever, informative and entertaining!
Mom

Johnson Family said...

crazy awesome!!!!!!!! It's like a flip book!!!!
a wonderful thing for posterity!
p.s. you have the most beautiful hair ever!!