We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving; just a Nibble

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I only have 3 pictures to show for it! (And one of them I borrowed from Kristine's blog; thanks Kristine!)

Lucy, Harmony and I started the day with a little ZUMBA class at the Y. It was my first class, and Lucy's second. Harmony's a Zumba pro. It was nice to start a day of eating with a little active fun. Hopefully, this will be something Lucy, I, and even Elliott can do together often.


We had the tiniest Thanksgiving in my memory...only 10 of us! It was the Wilsons and Mike's parents at my house for dinner, then on to Kristine and Jason's for dessert! Some highlights were mounds of sweet potatoes, a great glazed ham, Heather's homemade blueberry pie, and my pumpkin cheesecake. YUM!! Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am thankful for a healthy, happy and loving family; extended, close, and everybody in between! I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant say that I am LOVING that picture of me, but I had an amazing time. We got home and Kimo and I decided it was one of the best thanksgivings ever. SO FUN! You are the best!

LUND said...

Interesting is Heather's comment on her picture because my first thought was "that looks like me". Hmmmm.
We prayed for good gatherings wherever famiy was. Check!
We love you.
MOM