We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fit for Life Appendix

The Fit For Life race had a photographer at the finish line, and Mike and I bought the pictures, but it took a while before we could download them. The finish was fun because they put the finish line at Home Plate at the local Minor League Baseball team's field. Now Mike and I have finished a race on the Blue BSU turf, and on home plate! I like how the photographer caught us both in the air too.


4 comments:

LUND said...

A M A Z I N G tHE RUNNING HYNES what a "high" that must give you -- I can only pretend to imagine what it is like.
DAD

LUND said...

FANTASTIC!!! both of you AND the pictures. Action shots they are.
Mom

LUND said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johnson Family said...

You guys amaze me more than I can say!!!!! I used to LOVE running! Yes, at one point in my life I used the word LOVE and RUNNING in the same sentence! I was just reminded of that as I looked at your faces in these pictures. Not only do you guys LOVE running, but you love running together and nothing is better than that! (except maybe chocolate or ice cream or chocolate on ice cream...)
Aunt Christa