We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

February Through May Catchup!!

I have been slow-poking it through this year's blog posts!! I have been jumping around and taking my time, and I have been missing things!! So, this is my catch-up post....get ready....it'll be a bit of a whirlwind!!

Elliott has fun in the Spring weather at our park!

Lucy bought supplies and made her own dancing balloon lady!

Hockey game with the cousins!

It was free hat day; YES!

Archie and Lucy enjoying Spring time at the parks too.

Awe, no words for how much I love brotherly love.

YAY picnics at the park during spring break!

Never let it be said that Archie doesn't know how to lounge in style.

St Patrick's Day leprechaun trap...sweet believing.

Hee Hee, Archie big-legs, a trick I used to do with my sisters when I was younger

Elliott is my determined little man. He decided he wanted a Wii-U, Dad said he would pay for half if Elliott saved for half, and 3 months later...

HE DID IT!!!!

Archie is such a cute little sleeper.

Kids' school pictures



I cut bangs and Mike and I celebrated with a very rare DATE!!!

Lucy helped Harmony make some yaki mondu.

YAY, YIPPEE, HOORAY!!!
NowI don't have to feel guilty about jumping around, I'm all caught up!! Now I can post freely about CURRENT events!! Look what neat things you have to look forward to :)

No comments: