We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

picture pages!






I have been receiving emails from relatives accusing me of not posting enough pictures of my kids, so here we go! Alright, I might slip in a first-day-of-school picture of me, but just go with it! This is lucy's little gym recital. Elliott was so upset that he couldn't participate, he got Lucy's ballet shoes on and everything.

Here are some pictures of us decorating valentine's day cookies. Sometimes I can actually let go of some control and let the kids have some fun; I'm so proud of myself when I can do that! needless to say, there was a lot of sugar consumed, and a lot of messes made, but there was fun had by all.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute pictures! You sound like me I have a hard time letting go and letting my kids do things them selves. It's easier now that they are 11, 9, and 6, I still control the baby. Well Mostly. Thanks for the idea of sugar cookies. I think I will make some tomorrow! Melinda~

Johnson Family said...

Will was on my lap when I looked at your blog post and he was so estatic to see his cousins! He kept pointing and talking jibberish!

Michelle Randall said...

Cute pictures Bonnie! I love the one of you and your twin (AKA Lucy) up close. Your hair is adorable...as usual. You have always had cute hair!

Unknown said...

For heavens sakes, its finally good to get an update!! Just kidding! I love those little Hynes kids - so cute! And you too - I second the hair comment (just like in student counsel)...

Missy said...

Bonnie, you are so cute. What are you going to school for...what classes and stuff, just a curious cat here?!

kristine said...

I just found your email about the blog site buried in our hotmail account. I had been asking Jason for months how come their were no new pictures on the other site.
You all look great, Bonnie the hair looks amazing! I'm taking a picture of you in the next time I get my bangs done.

take care
Kristine