We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring fun




Here are some pictures of the kids and our wacky, snow-filled adventures. Sometimes, we just get so stir crazy that we have to get outside, no matter what! Oh yeah, in answer to some of your questions, I am an English linguistics major, and I am taking spanish 101 and a linguistics class. Thanks to my parents for helping with tuition, and my mother-in-law for watching the kids!

So, these other pictures are of Lucy and my bread-making extravaganza. I made these rustic french rolls that you had to knead a certain way and let rest overnight, etc. For Lucy's bread, I just threw some flour, water, salt and yeast together and let her go to town. Guess whose rolls were better? Darn you Martha Stewart! Lucy's were way better! She's a budding master

4 comments:

Brooke said...

hey bonnie cute pictures! the weather down here is beautiful right now....i'm sure you are ready for the snow to stop! i never got your email address since i've gone private. email me at rstokes22@cox.net with your blog email so you can still view my blog! love your updated pictures!

Johnson Family said...

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie we love you, we love you.... it was so great to see your "Spring pictures" I don't exactly call that Spring though when you see so much snow on the ground. I bet you are ready for Summer!!! I hope all your classes are going well. I am jealous because your major sounds so fun!!! We always think of you, and quote you, etc....

Priceless Heritage said...

Love the bubbles in the snow!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

looks like the kids make life FUN! here you know its BORING BORING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS ON MARS!