We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Friday, May 28, 2010

Super-fun

Today the kids used their imaginations to play!! This doesn't happen very often, nor do they play together very often. But, Lucy was super hero Rose/ Lava Girl, and Elliott was Superman of course. They even got married because Lucy was his biggest fan. It was a perfect mom moment watching then laugh togetherajd use teamwork. I love imaginary play, they are the fleeting moments of childhood. I wanted to capture this moment before they get too old. I am very happy.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

And capture the moments you did.

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

I remember being Superman for probably about 39+ years. I loved the power I thought I had. I had a cape and everything. I use to get on the trampoline with my super man costume because I could really act like I was flying high. probably was dangerous, but I never got hurt -- maybe because I was SUPERMAN !!! dad