We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pocatello trip

We are in Pocatello without Dad. That's the bad news, we miss him. But, the good news is that we are visiting Pappa and Gramma, Morgan Christa and their family, Breana and her new baby, Ruth and Karver and Kason, and Uncle Kimball!!! What fun getting so much baby loving and family fun in.

Gramma got the grandkids some silly, Halloween mouths. Here are some cute pics.














I am a great Auntie now!!! Here is my new little niece, Carmen Flores!!! She is such a doll, and between her and baby Kason, I am in heaven!! More pictures to follow!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I just caught up on reading all your posts and I love it!!! I am a bit jealous that you got to go to a Boise State football game!!! How fun!!
I love, love, love that we have this time together!!! Man, I love family!
Christa