We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, October 4, 2010

My favorite kind of lunch

One funny thing about this pregnancy is that I am craving FLAVOR!!! Every morning sickness remedy in the book suggests bland food, but I just can't get enough wasabi, kimchi, or PIZZA!! I woke up Saturday morning dreaming about my favorite pizza--forget about the fact that I'd already had pizza 2 times this week, I wanted more! I didn't say anything to mike, and he suggested going to Flatbread Community Oven to eat...what?!?! Can he read my mind! So, off we went between conference sessions ( which is my nap time so you see how much I wanted this pizza) and I was so happy. The kids liked it too, because we ate on outside and it is right by an open, outdoor fountain, as seen below:



They also love it because the get to make their own pizza and then watch them cook it in their million degree, Neapolitan pizza certified, brick oven.



I love it because the food is local, organic, certifiably European ;), and SO GOOD!! I get mini pizza with grilled chicken, goat cheese, prosciutto and balsamic glaze...are you kidding!?!? And a great flatbread and side soup or salad. Heaven!! Being pregnant, life is all about food for me: Food I can't eat, food I crave, food that makes me want to die, and food I love. This is my story about food I love.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

You are making me very hungry!
Love,
Mom

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Stay clear of that food that makes you want to die.. that doesnt sound fun! :) I was just talking to my pregnant friend the other day about how one of the best feelings in the world when you are pregnant is when you are REALLY craving something and you finally SATISFY that craving!! just pure happiness! :)

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

BONNIE BLOGS IS BOGGED DOWN. Keep on blogging. I keep checking .