We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jumping the gun

Before I get caught up with the December posts, I had to show off some if elliott's recent art work. He has never liked drawing, so he's never done much more than scribbles (aka roller coasters), but just this year he has started; it might be the preschool, but no matter the reason, I LOVE IT!!

First, a little about Elliott right now. He loves to watch Tom and Jerry; he will sit and giggle through the whole thing. He loves building rockets and cars with his legos, he loves to pet our little dog Eddie because he says Eddie doesn't get enough love, and he absent-mindedly rubs my belly when I sit next to him. I asked him why he does that and he said he just wants the baby to be comfortable. He loves wiping the table, playing monster truck rallies, and singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" when mike gets home from work. He is honest and kind and loves to make you laugh. That's Elliott, here is some of his art!

This us what he drew on butcher paper and hung in our stairwell all by himself. See who you can recognize:



































Notice that I even have the baby in my tummy. So cute. Sorry kason, I'm not sure where you are; maybe taking a nap!

Here is his Christmas tree from preschool. I told him I loved the shape and he told me that some kids were teasing him that it didn't look right, "but that's ok huh mom, because you can make it any way you want to.". That's right, Elliott. I love that he does things his way.



This is his manger. Super cute.




That's a view into elliott's creativity! I'll post more on December soon, I just had to post this stuff before I forgot!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

They are precious pictures. I added the family one to my journal. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Day After Christmas to you.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Johnson Family said...

Those pictures are sooooo stinkin' cute!!! I loved how he identified all the people....how precious!!!!
We love, love, love your family!!!!
Way to draw Eliott!!
Aunt Christa

Jeremy and Ruth said...

tell elliott i LOVE his christmas tree! His picture captures our family (most of our family) perfectly. Such a sweet kid, wish we lived closer.