We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pocatello Times

We are in Pocatello with my sister ruth and her family visiting my brother Kimball at my parents' old house. It's empty if furniture, but we fill it up with fun and family!

Archie and aunt amanda's little guy Ben.
Uncle kimball and Archie.
Karver and Elliott have had 2 water plays already!
Then they knocked over some lawn chairs and were suddenly astronauts taking off into space...
BLAST-OFF!!
(who says you cant have fun in an empty Grandma's house?!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Need pictures to feel like I am there!! but, I loved your post...

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

We are glad that you are putting the house to good use. Wish we were there.
Mom and Dad

LUND said...

Everybody and everything looks beautiful and happy and ... like family.
Thanks for sharing it all.