We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, October 31, 2011

October Odds and Ends

Here are some pictures to tie up some loose October ends. This is the problem with getting behind on my blogging; it seems like every post becomes a game of catch-up! Oh well, at least the pictures are fun to look at, right? Off we go:

Some Archie shots by Uncle Jason on Lucy's baptism day...


This is a project Lucy did at school. I walked down the hall in her school and saw this hanging on the wall. I love how sweet she is, and this kinda sums it up:
"it's fun to Love, I hope to be a good person, and I care about Archie".
Archie representin!!! (the Steelers of course!)
One of the last GORGEOUS autumn days at the park by our house.

Up next, yet another sum-up! This time it's the festivities of the last weeks of October. It's a doozy, but it'll be GREAT! Then I'll be all caught up, I promise! Until next month when all sorts of fun things happen and I don't blog them fast enough. It's like laundry, I just can't ever seem to catch up with it!

2 comments:

LUND said...

October in Boise with the Hynes family. Lovely.
Mom

Johnson Family said...

oh, you totally pinned it...blogging is soooo much like laundry!!!!!!!!!! And both my laundry and my blogging are totally lacking lately.
But on a good note, those were some awesomely cute pictures.
love ya'all