We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Comes to an end...

What a year!!! Baptisms, babies, trips to Arizona, so much fun!!! I have loved nearly every minute of it. Archie is growing too fast, and Elliott and Lucy are getting smarter and smarter. I ran 4.5 miles, farther than ever, and Mike is serving for the first time in a leadership calling in the church. What a year!! Let me fill you in quickly on the last minute fun we had this year, then it is on to 2012!
While I was feeding Archie last night, I noticed that his eyes look EXACTLY like something I had seen before; Sliced black olives!!!




Just take my word for it, his eyes are the EXACT same color and texture as olives! I love it!

Lucy got to enjoy herself with Had Abogi and Rowan's Grampa Ron while I had my pink party. Looks like fun!
Lucy attended a Zumba fitness camp at the YMCA for a week during break. On the last day they put on the black lights and danced for us. That is Harmony and Lucy shaking it on the left.
We went to a local hockey game downtown , and the kids loved it! Mike and I loved it too, we will definitely do it again.
NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!! With a little baby Archie, a tired Mommy, and church at 9AM the next morning, we didn't really celebrate properly this year. There was no countdown or ball dropping because bedtime was at 8 o'clock! But, we did still have poppers and some innocent bubbly.
Archie was a little over-stimulated, I think...
CHEERS...
...AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

I love Archers over stimulated face! :) SOOO CUTE!! Looks like fun, the only thing that could have made it better would have been us there with you! :)

Mary Postert said...

I still remember going to a New Year's Eve party at your house back in elementary school and we celebrated the Chinese New Year at 10:00 p.m. (at least that's what we were told we were celebrating!) I don't think any of us made it to midnight before all falling asleep.

Unknown said...

Bonnie~

Your new years looked fabulous! I love the picture of the confetti on the ground, and you look marvelous! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!

Love ya!

Heather

LUND said...

So festive and fun -- reminds me of our Happy New Year Parties that were over about 9:00pm New York New Years.

It was the clean up the next day I was thinkig of too.. but it is worth it if the party is a party!!

What fun. We were awake for our ARizona New Years - -in bed, but awake. It cam anyway !!!