We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Run, Baby, Run!!

WE DID IT!!!! We all beat Pete! Mike ran the 5k in 26:30, I ran it in 27:30, and Kimo was right behind me!! Pete ran it in 28:50, he wasn't even close! Hee Hee. After I had Archie, I set a goal to not just finish the race, but actually BEAT PETE this time. After a bit, I dropped that expectation because it just seemed too much. Then mike got on board, and together WE DID IT!! Have I said that yet?... WE DID IT!! It was so fun to set this goal with mike, and see it through!



The kids were such troopers, and Harmony was, as always, a lifesaver for watching the kids while we raced.
We wanted the kids to be there to see us accomplish our goal, and we couldn't have done that without her help!



Lucy took these next two pictures near the end of the race.



The race ends at Bronco stadium, and Archie wasn't sure about the strange blue grass.



Our kids were so proud of us, and we were proud too! Next up for us...a 10k!! We'll see. . .



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

LUND said...

You guys are amazing! Great pictures! Good job!
Love,
Mom and Dad
PS It IS obvious that Archie is not a fan of Boise blue grass.

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Bonnie, I am soo proud of yoU!! I will have to set a goal for after this baby! :) I love it!! Also, I love the pic of Archie in the blue grass!! hahaha!!