We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Get Ready...

Ok, hold onto your computer screens, you're in for a fast ride! Here is our month of May in a nutshell! I hate being behind in my blogging, and I am CRAZY behind right now! So, we are going to do a series of picture-heavy posts to catch up. Here we go:

Family came up to celebrate Heather's graduation from BSU!!! YAY Heather! 
Mike took the kids shooting with their cousins
 And fishing with their cousins.
 And to father's and sons campout with their cousins.
 Elliott learned he is a super-cool t-ball player on the Volcanos team!




 Mike got to assist coaching a few times, and Archie enjoyed watching his brother play.
 Elliott's favorite position was catcher. I would say he takes after his Mom's catching skills, but I think he just liked wearing the sweet uniform.

We have a new family favorite treat: peanut butter honey popcorn! YUMMY!
 I got to volunteer at both kid's field days at school. This was my favorite station. 



 The kids' favorites was tug-of-war because they were on the winning teams.
 You can't tell me you've ever seen a cuter girl than this one!
 Nothing better than this smile. Love you LuLu!

 Elliott convinced Mike to get him a pitch-back. It wasn't a hard sell because it gave Mike a little break from constant catch!
 And on to the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION!!!!
 I made Elliott these yummy graduation treats.
 Look at my little first grader!
 Some of the boys: Thomas, Carter, Cooper, Elliott, Jake and Ethan
 Lucy didn't get to graduate from second grade, but she did get to run through this awesome summer banner!
 Here she comes!


Here comes summer break!

1 comment:

LUND said...

Fantabulous! What a fun month May was for you and your family. You are a fun mom. Lucy, Elliott and Archie are lucky.
Love,
Mom
PS and Mike is lucky, too