We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Half done, but a full day


This Saturday is only half way over, and it already turning out to be one of the good ones. Mike and I wanted to run together, and we just had the kids' bikes tuned up for summer, so we thought, "why not?" We all went for a ride on the green belt! It was the first time ALL of us, even Archie in his stroller, were able to run/ride together. WE LOVED IT! Lucy said it was so fun, and Elliott loved the varied terrain. We ran 4.36 miles, and the kids didn't even get tired! I love it!



Then, as if the day wasn't awesome enough already, for Father's Day, it was "bring your parents to taekwondo day" at the kids' dojang. This meant Mike got to go to two classes in a row! Master Lee had fun having the kids and parents work together.


Push-ups on Daddy's back, and team stretching...

More stretching, and sparring...

Dad's turn!

I wasn't going to participate, but watching Mike do Elliott's class, made me want to play too! So, even though I wasn't dressed for it, I got to do Lucy's class!

Warming up together...

He had us do relay sprints...they were so fun!


even piggy-back rides and wheel-barrow relays...

MORE EXERCISING!!

Look at that kick! It was fun to have her teach me for a change! She loved it, and she is so good at it!

And, if that isn't enough, Mike and Elliott came home and decided to wash my car!!!! Didn't I tell you it was a great day?!!?

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

1 comment:

LUND said...

Wowwy Kazowwy! What a day!