We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, June 8, 2014

MOVING along with March

I just think this is a cute moment. I love that kids don't care about being cold, or rained on, they just have fun. It was the same way growing up in Arizona: 110 degrees or 65 degrees, we were outside playing. Crazy kids.
 Ahhhhhh, the bowl-cut. Every kid needs it at least once, right? Poor kid. It's not his fault his mom cuts his hair. I guess he's lucky he made it this long without one. It was an accident, but I still think it's pretty cute.
 Spring. SPRING!!! Oh I love SPRING!!!!!! I love the flowers, the clear sky, FINALLY the feeling of warm sun on my skin! I love Spring! Bring on the park fun.




This is a series I like to call 
"Mom, count to 10!"  Or, to make it more clear, Archie's hiding spots.




As creative as he is at finding the perfect hiding spot, Lucy was having a harder time. She had outgrown most of the good spots in the house. Only one thing to do about that....

MOVING!!!!

...TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

LUND said...

I loooove the Bowl cut! He looks so cute. His hiding skills bring smiles. I am sure that Lucy has tons of hiding places in your lovely new home
Love Mom and Dad