We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, January 18, 2016

Nothing too Crazy

This new year has started out pretty slowly, C'MON DISNEYLAND CHAIN, SHRINK ALREADY!!
I DID start teaching piano, which has been so wonderful! I was so nervous to start, and even after my first 2 lessons, I wasn't sure how it was going because I wasn't sure how they were supposed to go! I've got 7 students, and had a few lessons each, and I am really enjoying it. I am taking lessons myself right now too. I am feeling so great about both. 

Archie got his haircut, which really isn't that remarkable, but the cut he got was pretty great! While getting it cut, he decided he wanted "Elliott Hair", so he got his first, official hairstyle!
 Elliott got 3 rubix cubes this Christmas, and Mike was the first to solve this one. I was so impressed, I had to get a picture. 
 Archie had to try too. He had his concentration scowl on, so I had to get some pictures. 

 We were walking into church, and I realized that all 3 of my boys had the same hairdos!! Quick photo to remember forever. 
 Arche had his Little Gym mid-semester show. He is struggling with going right now, and he was pretty disappointed when he realized this wasn't the end. I think it's a phase; he just wants to stay home all the time now!
 Lucy is doing a big project in school on "The trial of the century"; the assassination of Governor Stuenenberg. We took an impromptu field trip to the State Capital downtown to see his statue and grave sight. She is so excited about school, I LOVE IT!

 Ok, This chain looks much better! We are now officially 2 WEEKS away from Disneyland!!!!

1 comment:

LUND said...

Bonnie, I haven't looked at your blog forever. I am glad that you are doing it again because it is a great way for us to see and read "what's goin' on at your house.
Cute kids you have and it is fun to see them!
Love,
Mom and Dad