We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, February 15, 2016

Birthday Bonnie

The weekend before my birthday, Morgan and Sommer got married!!! I took a solo trip to AZ to celebrate with them. Maybe it was the no kids...maybe it was the waking up at 4:00AM....maybe it was the Dr. Pepper....or the Thrifty ice-cream...whatever it was, things got a little crazy that first day!

(me saying goodbye to my sleeping kiddos at 4:30AM!!!!!)
See, even Kimo looks a little crazy! 
but, things calmed down enough for a beautiful ceremony, a beautiful bride, and a beautiful experience for these two.



After a hurried weekend, I headed back to Boise to get ready for my birthday, and to get ready for DISNEYLAND!!
On saturday, I turned 37 years old, and I mean O-L-D!! To celebrate, we went to Lucy's first Ignition volleyball tournament. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures, but I DID find a picture online from her MCO Choir concert in December, so I'll post that one instead. (She's just right of center, second row from the top!)
 The kids were so sweet and made me birthday presents this year. Elliott worked all week, and even though it didn't turn out quite like he wanted, I love it so much. Archie followed his example and made me a masterpiece too.


 To celebrate, we nixed the birthday cake, and had birthday caramel apples instead. It was kind a low-key birthday; after all, DISNEYLAND is tomorrow!!! We can celebrate there, right?!

 (Archie sneak-attacked my candles for me)




No comments: