We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, March 24, 2012

In No Particular Order...



I know I haven't finished the Arizona trip yet, but I realized that I haven't finished the pre-Arizona stuff yet either! So, I have to interject some older pictures before I can get to the newer pictures...geesh, I hate being behind on my blogging!

Archie: "who do you think I look like Mommy?"

Archie: "This guy?"

Ringside at the hockey game with Had Abogi.

Archie all gussied up for church. His first "superman hair".

The view we most often see of him nowadays.

Just cute. He's finally steady enough to sit up for his bath! My back appreciates this very much.

Playing in the sunshine. This kept him occupied for about 10 minutes!

First taste of tofu. Won't be the last.

Elliott starts t-ball next week. Here he is warming up. I played t-ball and softball my whole childhood; no football or soccer. I didn't even kick a soccer ball until I was in my 20s! Baseball is what it's all about! I'm super excited!
Nope, we're not caught up yet, both kids tested to taekwondo on the same night this go around! We don't have a ton of pictures because we took mostly videos, but we are so proud of them! Lucy moved up to high-red, and Elliott to green. They are the best!



In order for Lucy to advance, she had to write a short essay...her first essay question!! The English major in me is so excited and so proud.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Loving the pictures!!! And how wonderful that Lucy had to do a essay on respect. What a neat program!
Missing you guys down here. Will had his first t-ball game this afternoon. Very entertaining!
The Johnsons