We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Birthday's done, but I guess I can still keep posting...


What's that I hear?
(this is a picture of Archie's cute little ear freckle he's had since he was born....LOVE IT!)

It was Valentine's Day?
(My first silhouette machine project was to decorate the window)

Archie is so happy about that!
(notice the cute little teeth. He has 4 now)

The Hynes family made Owl cookies for friends...

Thus facilitating Archie's first Oreo experience.

(It was quite messy)

Elliott had a school Valentine's Day party.
(Complete with orange smiles)

We decorated cookies with the neighbor kids.

They were beautiful AND yummy.
(there were also some secret decoder valentines messages...very fun)

2 comments:

LUND said...

You DO know how to celebrate. Very clever.
Mom

LUND said...

You DO know how to celebrate. Very clever.
Mom