We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, October 27, 2007

halloween party






Every year, I host a neighborhood Halloween party at the park next to my house (I think I am informally on the activity committee in the HOA). Here are the first pics of halloween this year! Lucy is a brunette Alice In Wonderland, Elliott is Tinky Winky (mike protested due to Tinky's alleged gender-confused identity, but there is no one cuter in the whole world...don't even get me started on my love of the big, purple, clumsy, adorable teletubby!). It is so fun to dress Elliott because I still get to pick, I had to do some subtle persuasion to get Lucy into Alice, she had to think it was her idea! Heather and I were the bug sisters, we do what we can without having to dress up too much, it all works out! Heather's husband, Kimo was a vampire, Joy was a masquerading mass murderer? and Lilly was Tinkerbell. Very cute. Fun times.

8 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Your kids looks so cute in their costumes.

annebabe said...

isn't halloween fun? i'm still glad i got to "help" pick their costumes this year. i know that soon enough they will have kicked mom out that position! lucy and elliot are adorable. :)

Michelle Randall said...

so fun! everybody looks so cute! it was fun to see you and heather....still the same fun best buddy sisters that i remember.

Shelly said...

I can believe I found your blog-I am so excited to see your cute family (and Heathers). I didnt realize you lived in Boise-I love Idaho. Please Tell Heather Hi for me. I havent talked to her in soooo long. Cute blog-I will for sure be checking back. (this is Shelly Malone, by the way)

Marquita said...

Your kids costumes are super cute. You look really good too Bonnie!

Missy said...

Ok...dying over here when I read "if Santa is my friend..." on the side of your blog...OMG, you used to say that all the time.

Then I read about Mrs. Mo...dying again. I forgot that she was an Earth Lover...she would not be proud of me...I heart Paper Towels, Paper Everything, Etc...so sorry!!!

And also dying AGAIN because when we had our Keller Koala Reunion we were trying so hard to remember Rob's name...I was explaining him to everyone and we could not remember. So funny. I LOVE BONNIE! Good to see you are still the same!

And I bet your kids just love you. They are so cute, looks like a good Halloween!

Missy said...

ok. Correction...it was Roger Butler we were trying to remember. But I do remember Rob too now that I think of it. Shorter guy, blonde hair?

Rachel Cunningham said...

Holy Cow! Bonnie Johnson! I was so excited when I stumbled onto your blog just now. This is Rachel Tucker. I didn't know your parents were on a mission! The funnest couple ever. Tell Heather I said hi!!! I miss her! Your family is so cute.