We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ok, I want to hear from EVERYONE about how the reunion went, photos will be a BONUS!! I am super-sad I didn't make it, but I am counting on Michelle R to put together a super-luncheon when I finally do make it into town? You up for it Michelle? I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, I had a fun day spend with Heather's (my big sis) family. We were very happy because a restaurant opened yesterday that has FROZEN CUSTARD!!! You don't know how much you love it until it's gone! It was yummy. Have a beautiful week.

7 comments:

Missy said...

Bon...I am pretty sure I took the most pics, you might want to check mine out. You never sent me your email address, mmglover7@msn.com

(maybe you didn't respond on purpose cuz I was mean at Keller, I am so sorry...I heart Bonnie)

Glad you had fun, promise you really didn't miss much. But it would be so fun to have a Keller/TJH Reunion where EVERYONE comes!

Cami said...

bonnie johnson lol. holy cow how! it is your long lost friend cami(woods)how are you doing? I think of you often. here is my blog, Missy told me where to find you. micahcamirogers.blogspot.com Hope to here from you. your family is darling and your little girl looks just like you with dark hair.

Scott and Melissa said...

Hi :) Jelous you hung out with Heather.. and btw obsessed with american test kitchen.. lol

Unknown said...

Bonnie!
So this past weekend, I laughed so hard, non stop - that I have lactic acid in my cheek muscles!
Missed you.

Mary Postert said...

It's true. I never once saw Crystal NOT laughing.

Priceless Heritage said...

I missed you Bonnie! Crystal was a crack up as always.

Jonnie said...

Hey Bon! It's Jonnie. How the heck are ya? Looks like you are having the time of your life in Boise! My mom's family is from Kuna, Meridian and Caldwell, so we frequent Idaho often. I love it there! Your chillins are darling!