We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, October 15, 2007



Ok, I spent all sunday night reading about the lives of all my great friends from AZ, and I am so happy! I want to keep in touch with all of them always! So, this is my effort! Plus, I think my kids are kind of cute!

I've got two kids and one husband! Each child has parts of both of us and it's kinda funny: strangers love to point it out. Lucy is a Korean-Bonnie, and Elliott is a white-Mike (that's my husband's name!) They are as different in personality as they are in looks.

We live in Boise and we LOVE IT HERE! Heather (my big sis) lives in boise with her family too, and we are as close and strange as ever!

Here are some pics, enjoy!

No comments: