We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mrs Morrison would be so proud!

Ok, you want to know a little more about the modern Bonnie? As my friend Angel so eloquently put it, I am an "Earth Mom". For those of you that remember my tendency toward obsession (see Pearl Jam, Roger Butler, Rob Krohler years) you will know that I am probably attacking this with the same ferocity! I wash my clothing in an energy star washer using Soap Nuts...that's right, a nut grown on a tree, and hang them on the line to dry! We recycle EVERYTHING, always have lights off, no paper towels, reusable shopping bags, local produce and honey, free-range eggs, chicken and beef, and anything else I can think of! I haven't yet proceeded to composting or cloth diapers; Hey, no one's perfect! Any ideas to help my cause would be lovely! I am always up for new things to obsess about!

3 comments:

annebabe said...

you, obsess about things? no! i'm shocked! :)

Priceless Heritage said...

Bonnie- "Earth Mom" so cute! I'm getting into a "Green Lifestyle" with eating Organic, Fresh, etc.. and we use Organic Milk- Eggs etc.. I use Cholorine Free Baby wipes on my kids and looking into diaper options. I'm also switching all our laundry/cleaning supplies/lotions/body wash etc. to natural too mostly due to my kids have skin sensitivity. It can be expensive so I'm planning a garden soon too. More ideas?? You sound like you are obsessed- do share your ideas.

Michelle Randall said...

not really surpised! it sounds like the same bonnie we know and love. :)