We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day one




Day one of Bonnie being gone, and we tried to keep busy. After Elliott and I saw Lucy off to school, we went to the Y so I could get my workout on. Then we rode our bikes around the neighborhood until the bus dropped Lucy off. We made a quick dash to the "pirate park" where we attempted to do a little geocache run. We didn't find our first one, then had a meltdown and the kids gave up on the second one, and went to go swing. But just after they left I found it and called the kids back, so they got energized to look for another cache. Lucy found the third cache, so 2 for 3 isn't so bad! Then off to the Y for swim lessons and a romp in the great kiddy pool there. We miss mom lots, so we are going to try and stay busy so we don't think about it too much.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did she go? I hope someplace fun!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!!! I love lucy's new swimsuit. Thanks for the updates mikey, I love you

Anonymous said...

That is too adorable. I am so glad you guys are keeping busy. Having Bonnie gone is hard but it sounds like you guys are making the best of it.

Heather Wilson

Johnson Family said...

I have to admit, that you might not get Bonnie back! You have been warned!! She has become very invaluable in our home and is right now bathing my poopy 4-year-old. So we might have to keep her!!
But seriously, she is a godsend and we are so thankful you were willing to let her come to us for the week!!!
Love you guys!
Cancer Christa