We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, January 18, 2010

New posts


You may have noticed, but we are trying some new things with our posts. Please leave comments to let us know you are here, even just a quick word to say hi (we've changed the permissions to leave comments, so everyone should be able to leave a note!) Also, please let us know anything we are missing or that you would like to see, and we'll do our best to indulge. Thanks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Peach said...

I read and get Doug to read too. Keep it up!

Johnson Family said...

Morgan and I read all of your posts religiously, so definitley keep them going. A topic you could do would maybe be "A day in the life of Bonnie" where you go through your daily routine. I know I love as a mother, to see what things other mothers do with their time. Just a suggestion.
Yo Sista Christa

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll start out by saying, long time reader, 4th time commenter.
ha ha jk. I read your blog all the time. I LOVE that Mikey also posts things now. It is too fun to hear about families from the husbands point of view. I think all the husbands should do it. Its nice to hear how you guys are doing especially when school is going and visits are limited.

Heather