We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day four (but who is counting?)

Lucy had her pizza party (her class bought the most pizzas from papa johns during a school fundraiser) and valentines party. I was pretty excited, because it was a landmark to me that Lucy had to buy, give away, and also received valentines.






3 parks and 3 caches today.












Then off to the Y for the climbing wall. Lucy rang the bell on two different sections of the wall and also the rope ladder! Elliott got just above my head, but he did it 3 times!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I am sitting here eating an egg burrito that Bonnie made for me this morning and thinking about how much help she has been here at home. She has shown me that you can get Will to do more by tickling him and making him laugh, than threatening him with a nap. (my usual tactic). She and Morgan were laughing so hard last night over Mario Bros. that they were crying!! Seriously! She makes the kids their school lunches the night before so there aren't any fights in the morning, (genius!), and she cleans and laughs and loves, all at the same time!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for loaning Bonnie to our family for a short while!!!! We have loved every minute of it!! And we know she was hard to give up for the week, so thank you so much for the sacrifice!!!
We love you guys and you will get bonnie home safe and sound tomorrow, (unless we kidnap her...the thought has crossed my mind)!!!
I love all the pictures... you are a great dad!!
Love, Christa