We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"This is the best day of my life!"




That's what the kids said today on our little adventure. Bonnie and I took a stroll and the kids rode their bikes on a neat little trail not too far from home.



The trail crossed the river in a couple places and there were these neat little bridges that made the perfect photo op!


Did you spot the geocache? We did a little of that on our trail, in fact we each found at least one!



This is one Lucy found



The kids loved riding their bikes on the trail





And we found a fuzzy little guy enjoying the trail too! This is Lucy holding a caterpillar we found.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Oh, my goodness. This is sooo fun to see the kids having fun from all the way across the state. It sounds like a lovely lovely family outing. Maybe we could take that walk when we are visiting.
Love, Mom and Dad

Johnson Family said...

what a beautiful post and beautiful pictures as well! That bridge is very picturesque! I think of Bonnie a lot this week... Her fingerprints are still on my home (emotional fingertips, not real ones).
I am feeling wonderful again and wish a bit that she could have been here when I am feeling great so she could do fun things with me! Instead, I really enjoyed her "mothering" the home when i wasn't able to!
Love ya guys...
p.s. Elliot can ride a bike without training wheels????!! Wow
p.s.s that picture of Lucy is to die for!
Christa

Anonymous said...

Too much fun! Those pictures make it look so cold and beautiful. I am glad you guys have so much fun treasure hunting together.

Heather Wilson