We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Arche's first meal

So, Archie has started waking up earlier and earlier in the night, and it isn't my favorite thing. I was beginning to think that maybe it was because he is ready for a little more food in his life and he is hungry sooner. So, I didn't want to do this....I've put it off as long as I can...I didn't want to know he was old enough for this...but, we tried some rice cereal today! I was going to wait until he was exactly 6 months old to do this because I don't want him to grow up! But, today for lunch, I ground some brown rice, boiled it up, mixed it with milk, strapped him in and gave it a go. Success! He IS ready for solid food! He didn't have the thrust tongue reflex any more, and he ate several good spoonfulls! We are going to do it for dinner too, and hoepfully it will help with his sleepy nights! Elliott got to help feed him too. Look closely at the pictures, there are some fun expressions, as always! Love you Big Boy Archie!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

annebabe said...

your little big man is growing up!!! love watching babies react to different tastes, their faces are so funny. :)