We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Christmas FHE

For our first Christmas family home evening, we made dough ornaments! Mike remembered making them a few times as a kid, so it was fun to relive it. I also let the kids eat the special fat candy canes. You know what I'm talking about, the ones that are just a little bigger and fatter?





They are my favorite, I swear they taste better.

We made cinnamon applesauce dough...







And salt dough. The idea is to paint the salt dough next time. We'll see!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

LUND said...

Christmas fun at the Hynes home! The kids are lucky to have you and your love of Holiday activities.