We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Reunion: Day 2

Day two was a Sunday. We woke up and started to get ready for family pictures when my lovely husband who I love so much told me the picture was supposed to be dressy...shoot. I hadn't packed any "dressy". After an emergency trip to Rochester's mall, we were off to Plainview for the day. This was the day when ALL the family was coming for dinner at the Catholic church, and pictures. It was soooo amazing to meet the family. We were only there a few days, but we really learned to love them, and we certainly felt love from them...it was an amazing time.

Elliot was very excited that his Great Uncle Jim is a postal carrier...in fact,he is playing postal carrier in our hallway upstairs right now.
Lucy LOVED her second cousin Amanda. She spent every second with her. Amanda is 14 and soooo sweet. She never tired of her little korean shadow.

I get too frustrated trying to line up my comments with the appropriate picture, so I am just going to sum them all up right here! First is my favorite little family...MINE! Aren't we cute?!

Then we have the whole gang: Grandma Joan, 9 of her 10 kids, their spouses, their kids, and their grandkids.

You couldn't find a prouder grandma in all the world! Here is Harmony with her granddaughters Lucy and Merric.

Thanks for checking in...day 3 tomorrow!
The kids passed the time playing in an adjoining school yard, here they are burying Elliott and Rowan's shoes in the baseball field dirt...fun times.

Grandma Joan and her great-granddaughters--very special.

Then we have Lucy...I just think she's so cute, I had to put this picture in. I love that she is only 6, and she already has her photo face down. It has to be because Harmony and Had Abogi had a camera in her face constantly for the first 14 months of her life. She was born ready to pose!






2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Thank you, again for sharing. I clicked on them so I could see the pictures bigger. What a gorgeous family and so big! Larry looks a bit like his mom. Keep um comin'.
Love,
Mom

Johnson Family said...

I love that the kids are playing in the dirt in their nice clothes... gotta love it!!!
You have an amazingly beautiful family and I am very very jealous of the beautiful mother you are!!!
Lots of love from the Valley!