We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She Graduates!

I got a new camera from our rewards points, so I am having way too much fun taking pictures. Here are some shots from tae kwon do class yesterday, and Lucy's graduation today!
It looks like I'm gonna have to do this in installments because I don't know how to adequately shrink my new pics! YIKES!




Elliott is waiting for graduation to start; he did his own hair and everything...So FANCY! And, this is Harmony and Lucy. Harmony wanted a picture wearing Lucy's hat because she has never gotten to wear a graduation cap before; I think there will be many in her future with all these grandkids around.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am loving all the new pictures!! Maybe now that you have a new camera you will have to add pictures to your blog everyday, so we can feel that we live right there with you!!
Love ya,
Christa
p.s. they let me use Tom's deodrant. I tried it, but it was worse than the corn starch. So, I guess I am sticking with the "bakery smell" for now!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Bonnie, Glad that you have a camera and love the pictures. I have the one of you and Lucy at graduation on my desk top. Please tell her CONGRATULATIONS!! You did capture the tae kwando attitude perfectly.