We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Friday, June 18, 2010

summer fun

I love my new camera, so there will be many pictures with this post! We have swimming fun at Harmony Grandma's neighborhood pool, water slide fun in our backyard, motorcycle riding with Dad, and Elliott's graduation to Little Tiger's yellow belt!

Elliott begs every day for the chance to ride on Dad's motorcycle, he even let us know that he has been praying that he will get a ride. What can we say to that?!? So, he got a ride. Super cute in his helmet, I must say.

























I love these pool and slide pictures. I like Elliott's serene expression on the sea horse, his pure joy at spraying his sister with the slide, and I love the glistening water on Lucy's foot...fun times













Next is Elliot's tae kwon do proudest moment. I love to see his anticipation, then his pride in getting his belt, and finally, his showing respect to his classmates by bowing. He came out of the class and said his teacher told him he is doing great he just needs to work on 1. (holding up index finger) confidence, and 2. (holding up pinky finger) focus. Don't we all. Side note: I love how he counts on his fingers like that! He loves his pinky in any application. On the way home, i commented on how excited I was to fly on an airplane on Saturday for our trip to Minnesota. Lucy agreed, but Elliott quickly said, "I'm not excited about that, I am only excited about my new belt!" I'm so glad he has something to be excited about.



2 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

HE doesnt look like he lacks confidence in those last few pics. He is sooo CUTE!!!! He is soo proud of himself, and so am I! Those slip and slides look fun hopefully we will be able to enjoy those again soon! :)

Johnson Family said...

That was a great summer wrap up so far! And I am loving your new camera! The details are magnificent!
Keep posting, it makes us feel like we are there with you..