We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She Graduates part II

Here are some pics of the graduate and her proud parents. Lucy is the tallest in her class, so she was in the back row (sounds familiar to me) and she was the last one called for her diploma! She was alone up there for about 2 seconds, but I thought it was cute so I took some pics. And, the Wilson's have a great tradition of giving roses to their graduates, so we picked up the tradition too. Thanks Heather and Kimo.















Here are some pics of Lucy in Tae kwon do. She is the loudest "Hi-YAh" girl in her class, and she always looks angry when she does it. I'm glad I got a picture. The first is the actual yell--very loud--and the next is her angry face she has when she's done. Super cute.



2 comments:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

That is soo AWESOME!! tell Lucy congrates on graduating! I would be scared with just the Hi-Ya but the face after is just icing on top! She doesnt even need to learn to fight just show off the yell and face and they will run! :) Love them!

Wilson Winners said...

The Tae kwon Do pictures of Lucy are awesome, she looks so empowered! Awesome, I love her faces! Thanks for the shout out about the Roses, I love how much the girls dig it. Its adorable! Thanks for the pics they are sa-weet!