We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May-hem!!

I found some more pictures of when Pappa and Gramma were here. It was so nice to have my Mommy and Daddy here for a while . They are such amazing examples of service and love. My Mom did a great job at reminding me to take it easy and that it's ok to take a nap (as if I need reminding!). Actually, I did need reminding, she was great. They helped Mike with the kids, they ran errands (thanks Dad), and they kept the kids feeling loved and attended to. Elliott was especially excited to spend time with Pappa. It was a welcome distraction for him and helped him adjust to all the newness of having Archer here. We were sorry to see them go. So, in order for us to remember it forever, here are some pictures!


Gramma Karen got Archie all dolled up for church. Lucy wanted him to wear shoes, and these are the only ones we had. Not quite small enough! Too cute.


Pappa oversaw the making of Elliott's fort. Of course there is plenty of tape, it is a dog-proofing gate. It worked too, Eddie was quite confused by it.

Pappa having a moment with Archie:

I love this picture because Archie looks like he's telling you to "call me". hee hee
Elliott loving his brother.

There is plenty of construction going on very close to our house, and Elliott couldn't be more excited. He is looking forward to the new traffic lights going up by the Maverik gas station. We stopped by and let him get a picture by the lights. It is crazy how big they are. Mike says it looks like a photo-shopped picture because of the proportions.
Lucy loves to do her makeup. Lovely Lucy.
Some cones outside of Costco were just too much like construction cones for Elliott to resist.


Gramma got in on the action too!
When the weather is nice, we like to take outings to the gas station. The road construction has helped us out because they finished the sidewalks so it is smooth riding all the way! Here is our first trip.

Even Archie was able to join us.
This is Elliott's cold face. I think it's a brain freeze!
I love the summer!! I can't wait to have more adventures, take more pictures and post more summaries!!! Thank you Mother Nature for the summertime and my lovely family to share it with!

5 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

It was nice to see the pictures and remember being there.
Love, Mom and Dad

annebabe said...

You are on a blog roll! Don't stop! I love all the Archie pictures and also, Lucy and Elliot pictures. What's missing are the Bonnie pictures!! :) So glad G'pa and G'ma Johnson made it to Boise to join in the fun.

kristine said...

I love that picture by the stop light, great idea!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

So, let me explain. Archy knew you would be posting pics of him on your blog, so he thought we would throw a a little hidden message, he is actually saying "Aunt Ruth, my mother will be calling you soon to tell you we are moving to Logan!" AHH I"M SOO HAPPY! :)

Johnson Family said...

what wonderful memories!!! I can't believe how old Archie looks!!! You guys are sooo awesome and I can't wait to see you all. (I have already started cleaning the guest room so it will be ready by the time you come.)