We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm so proud of my...

I'm so proud of my little family!!

Let me tell you why.
Im proud of Elliott because he wanted new "ninjago" to play with so he did enough chores to earn $9.50 today. He gets a quarter a chore, so you know it was hard work!






I'm proud of Lucy because she was honored at her school's "caught ya being great " assembly. She didn't know it, but when she helped a friend who had lost a tooth at recess, the duty turned her name in. She was surprised with a goody bag full of gift certificates for yummy treats in front of the whole school. Nothing could make us more proud!






I'm proud of my husband because last year he was named pharmacist of the year, and this year, his pharmacy is the pharmacy if the year!!!! What's the common denominator here? Mike!!! He's pretty awesome.






I'm proud of my Archie because he is such a great little baby!! Look at that face; what else could he be?






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

You have so many reasons to be proud of your family. We are proud of you and them, too.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Johnson Family said...

oh my goodness!! Those are alllll such wonderful things!!!!!!!! I am the proud aunt of each of you and the proud sister-in-law of one awesome pharmacist!!!!!
Love, love, love you guys to the moon and back!! (thats a lot of quarters lined up))

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Asn Awesome family that we will be visiting soon. Saturday we will arrive in Meridian. Cool weather here we come -- it was 94f here in Gilbert, Arizone. We are breaking out our long sleeve shirts for the trip.