We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day Musings: the Final Installment

My latest venture into motherhood was this last April when we were blessed with our little Archer. He was a tiny 6 pounds, but he fills it up with so much cuteness! Elliott and Lucy are crazy about him, and so am I. He is just like Lucy with the many faces he makes already. I wanted to show you all the faces of Archie, so I made a little collage....enjoy! It is fun to look at the pictures and see which sibling he looks like. I think he has Lucy's eyes and head, and Elliott's nose, mouth, and chin. I posted baby pictures of Lucy and Elliott recently so you can compare...fun times.

Archie Hynes



It is crazy how fast he is growing. Just today, I noticed his saggy, elephant skin legs are gone and he is a little bit chubby! Look how well he fills out his carseat now.

This is his thoughtful sleeping pose.
He was so wide awake for a while that I had to get some pictures.

Profile shot:

That's my newest little man....isn't motherhood the best?!?! I love my family, they are everything that makes me happy.

2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Wonderful Pictures of your new little man. What a variety of faces. It brings to life the memories we have of being there and being a part of your family. You and Mike and Lucy and Elliott and such a great family for Archer to join. We love you all

Jeremy and Ruth said...

I love your family too, they make me happy!