We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back again

We just got home from a camping trip at Deadwood Reservoir with the Wilsons and Emily and Jason: a Hylsonsky camping trip!! Anyway, those pictures will be forthcoming, but until then I have some quickies!!



This is a flower in my neighborhood. It may seem random, but I took it for my Dad. I thought he might like it.



Onion harvest!!!



The day after we got home, Dad took the kids fishing at a local pond. Success!! Lucy caught enough fish that even Harmony came to get in on the action.


Elliott caught some too!! His first catch!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

oh the huge flower memories! I still have a picture of Sarah as a small baby and your dad with a huge flower bigger than her head right next to her.
I am very jealous of your camping and family memories and the family friendships you have there.....
We love and miss you guys! until then, keep posting!
Christa

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

that large flower is one of the reason I would love to live in Meridian or Bosie area. You can't grow disco Hybicus down here. I love them. I have tried 2 different varieties that is suppose to grow here, but they don't . Camping looks fun. ALMOST PERSUADEST thou me to go camping. Next time, invite MOM, I really think she might like to go.
DAD

Jeremy and Ruth said...

FUn! Jeremy wishes he could be fishing with them and i wish i could go camping with you! We will see you guys soon! :)