We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I scream!

Today we went to the Logan zoo with the Croziers, and then it was off to Sub Zero ice cream. Elliott especially liked the dry ice like mist that quick froze the ice cream. He ordered rootbeer ice cteam with marshmallows Yummy! It was a super fun day, but I do miss Lucy and Daddy...see you soon, love you!

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

oh my goodness! you guys are having SOOOO much fun!!! And I am super jealous, but also sooo excited that you sisters have an opportunity to rally around Ruth! How wonderful family is!!!
Love to everyone up there in Utaho (Utah an Idaho)
Love,
Christa