We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some of my favorite things

Here are some of my favorite things we have been lucky enough to do lately!!






A Piñata at Rowan's birthday party. We only have a picture if Elliott doing it because Rowan broke it on hid first shot!!





Stormy summer evenings; better with some thunder and lightening, but I'll take it anyway!





Lucy's hilarious tantrums. She had just played with my makeup, so she has mascara running down her face. The surest way to get get out of her funk is to take pictures. She can't help but laugh.





This is three favorite things in one picture. 1. Decorating things with stickers!! 2. Reusable laptop lunchbox/bento box to help save the earth 3. I can't wait to pack Lucy lunches for first grade!!! What yummy treasures will she find inside?!?!





We ran an errand for Dad that took us to the cheesecake factory right around snack time. What's a mom to do? The kids ate their pieces in the car. Elliott wanted the one with the chocolate swirl (turtle cheesecake).





Lucy got my favorite, lemon raspberry!!





Mmmmm, chocolate!!





I told Lucy how I used to sit in my garage and watch it rain. So, when we hot home, she hit the porch and watched our wonderful mini-monsoon (hey, at least Boise is trying!). She ended up coming inside to grab her coat, mittens, scarf, and a hat. Oh well, its a monsoon boise style. She snapped this picture.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

First of all, that last picture could be in a magazine!!! Lucy, you may have a photography career ahead of you!!!!
Secondly, I am VERY jealous of the beautiful green I see all around!!
Thirdly, Are you kidding me??? You got each of the kids their own piece??? What lucky ducks!!!!!!! Love it!! And you let Elliot eat chocolate IN the car?!! You are one brave woman!!!
Also, I would love to be "crowded" in with you guys and we plan on spending plenty of time with Larry and Yoon as well, cuz we just adore those two!! p.s. tell her we are craving Bagulgi and let's just see what happens!!! Love it!!!
Your pictures made me miss Boise and all it's beauty, especially when I feel like concrete is all around me presently!
Love to you and your kids.
p.p.s. Lucy's mascara running face is too cute: She will have to play with waterproof mascara from now on!!!

annebabe said...

funny you should mention bento lunches in your post today. This afternoon the fedex man delivered my easylunchboxes.com order which had 4 bentos!! do you read the blog called "another lunch?" you would love it if you don't already. let me know, I can send you a link.

ps- cheesecake factory . . . drool . . . and I echo Christa's comment, you are a brave woman to let them eat in the car!! :)