We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Thursday, August 5, 2010

In Utah

I am in Utah helping out my baby sister. She just had a two year old get out of a half body cast, had a baby two weeks ago, and she is going in for oral surgery today!! I am tagging Heather who is on her way back to Boise now. So, I get to help out with the two cutesy little guys ever... Bummer for me!





Here is Elliott enjoying nap time after eating at the Bluebird Cafe.





Little baby Kason!!





Karver and Elliott enjoying each other from the start.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

GOOD TO SEE THE PICTURES AND TO HEAR THAT YOU ENJOYED THE BLUEBIRD. ALL LOOKS GOOD AND YOU AND HEATHER MAKE A GREAT TAG TEAM.
DAD

Jeremy and Ruth said...

I LOVE that cute little Kason face! And i love having you guys here! SOOO MUCH FUN!!!