We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camping gag reel

When I was preparing the pictures for the last post, the kids and I discovered a feature called "bulging". Oh man, I was weeping I was laughing so hard! The kids loved it and it was just one of those fun mommy moments where we were all having fun and laughing together. I decided to share the love. Mostly just so we can look at them and laugh again! (I hope this is ok with you Joy! You look almost as cute as me!)






3 comments:

Wilson Winners said...

OK seriously I laughed so hard. The one of you and Joy is so funny! The one of Lucy with the ghetto booty is beyond hilarious! Love it!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

Bonnie, What a laugh. That is an amazing and hilarious skill that you have discovered. Thanks for sharing. Ha Ha Ha . . .

Johnson Family said...

Isn't technology great??!! It's the simple things in life that make life worth it!!

Love ya!!! And I love your creativity!!
Christa