We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Work BBQ Time

Mikey had a bbq for his coworkers, and it was a lot of fun. We filled up about 250 water balloons, and they were gone in a second, of course!

Mikey got into it with the kids. Here, he just threw a balloon that popped on the window above the kids.



This is their retribution. They're pretty good huh?

He got smart and got them with the slip 'n slide water! Go Dad!


Here is another shot of Elliott and his little friend Bo. They each have a superman costume...too cute!



I tried to get a picture of Lucy's hair before she got it cut. This is what happens when you try to do something like this! Even though Elliott was being his pestering self, it was pretty cute to see them giggling together.
My next post will be all about our latest camping adventures with the Wilsons!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

oh man, I just left you a long comment and the computer ate it!!! AArrrggg!
To paraphrase....
I was talking to your parents on the phone the other day and i was sooo super jealous that you guys in Boise get together for dinner every Sunday. It made me want to drop everything here and go live up there... But alas, I need to be thankful for my blessings and I am very glad you guys are getting together oft.
also, we are working on putting in a murphy's bed in our house. right now we have a queen size bed in the guest room, but oh, to have a murphy's bed!!! How cool would that be... I could have my guest room and my toy room!
Love ya,
Christa