We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams . . .
yet we are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Tid bits

I just downloaded the pictures from my iphone, and I found some super-cute ones that I had to sneak into my journal/scrapbook/blog. So, these are in no particular order, and they have no rhyme or reason, other than I love them, think they're cute, or like the story they tell! So, here ya go!


There is a new burger place in town that we decided to try. It has a monster truck in the parking lot to advertise for it, and Elliott couldn't resist another monster truck photo op! He just got his haircut so he is looking extra handsome. And extra old, I must say! Kinda creepy that he looks about 8 in this picture! Not cool!

Thanks Shake n' Burgers!


This is at a community park near our house. Elliott and Rowan were playing, and Elliott decided to take a break to warm up on the sun-heated sidewalk. Flashback 25 years to me super-drying on the hot Arizona sidewalks after a dip in Taylor Pool, or Carrie White's pool!



My parents came to visit last weekend, and this is all I have to show for it.....What's wrong with me? What kind of a photo taking daughter am I? Thanks Dad, for creating the perfect moment at Cheesecake Factory, inspiring me to get my only photo of you guys visiting!
P.S. You can see Kimo and Little Guilio in the mirror....BONUS!


Elliott wanted "superman hair" for one of Lucy's tae kwon do classes. That entails me wetting down his hair, moussing it to death, combing it with a fine tooth comb, and then applying hairspray liberally. Still it becomes this when dry. Still cute, but what happened to superman hair?!?!?


A cute moment cherry-picking. Who's been eating all the cherries? Any guesses?

Thanks for letting me catch up...back on track tomorrow, I promise!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I think random pictures like those are the ones that really tell the stories of our lives! I loved this blog entry and the randomness that is your son! What a personality!!!!
And yes, my kids did take their swim/dive lessons at Taylor pool. the weird thing was, the whole school seemed so small and ghetto!! Weird!!! Was it small and ghetto when we were there???? No snack bar, no nothin'! Oh well, times change!
Love ya, Christa

Jeremy and Ruth said...

You know i think i will do a random pic blog also! I am not in the mood for alot of writting, thanks for the idea, and thanks for the pics of your CUTE CUTE little ones!

Grama Karen and Papa Lund said...

So glad that you found these and posted them. Elliott is getting more and more handsome each day. He has the personality to boot.